Academic degree, academic rank: Doctor of Economics, Assistant Professor
Address: 153 Tikhookeanskaya street, Khabarovsk, 680042, Russia
Phone: (4212) 72-52-27
Fax: (4212) 22-59-16
- Nature resource management
- Mineral resources economics
- Value of mineral resources
- Economic policies in mineral resource sector
- Mineral resources and regional development
- Mineral resource sector of Far Eastern economy
- Evaluation of investment projects in resource sector
- Mineral resource sector of Northeast Asia and the Pacific Rim
- International cooperation in mineral resource sector
The author has 140 scientific works published in Russia and abroad (in Australia, China, Korea, USA, Japan). The most important are:
- The Mineral Resources Sector of the Russian Far East: The Development Potential. Khabarovsk: FEB RAS. 2009. 240 p.
- Mineral Resource Complex in the Economy of the Russian Far East. Vladivostok: Dalnauka. 2002. 135 p.
- Implementation of the Project of the Silk Way: New Incentives and Mechanisms for Development of Mineral Sector of Economy. ECO. 2016. № 7 (505). P. 56-68.
- Key Mechanisms of new Model of Development of the Far East and Their Influence on the Role of Mineral Sector in Region Economy. ECO. 2015. № 7 (493). P. 5-15.
- Industrial Development of the Far East Russia and Northeast of China: the Purposes, Results and Opportunities for Cooperation. ECO. 2014. № 6 (480). P. 25-39.
- Modern System of Nature Management of the Russian Far East: New Tendencies and Estimates. Spatial Economics. 2013. № 3. P. 89-107. (co-authored with Antonova N.E.)
- Role of mining industrial branch of non-ferrous metallurgy in forming the development strategy in the Far East. Mining Journal. 2006. № 3. P.13-17.
- Structural characteristics of the mineral and raw basis of the Far East in terms of mineral resource value. The Bulletin of FEB RAS. 2006. № 3 (co-authored with Gulidov R.V.)
- Non-ferrous metallurgy of the Far East, and integration processes. Geography and Natural Resources. 2006. № 1. P.24-30.
- Development of the Far East Nonferrous Metallurgy in the Reform Period. Studies on Russian Economic Development. 2000. № 3.
Grants and Contests (2012-2016):
- 2015-2016 – RHSF Grant №15-32-01035 «Researching the mechanisms and results of Russian-Chinese economic integration: using energy and mineral resources of Far East». Chief.
- 2014-2016 – FEB RAS project No. 15-I-8-012. «Development of the resource sector of the Far Eastern economy in the conditions of resource-demand restrictions and institutional shocks». Chief.
- 2012-2014 – RHSF Grant № 12-32-06001а. «The Russian Arctic: modern paradigm of development». Executive.
- 2011-2012 – RHSF Grant № 11-12-27006а/Т. «Joint usage of mineral resources of Far East as part of Program of cooperation with Northeast China: evaluating opportunities and risks for regional economy». Chief.
- 2012-2014 – FEB RAS Grant № 12-II-УО-10-018. «Energy security of Russian regions: Urals and Far East. Integrational projects of FEB RAS and Ural Branch of RAS». Chief.
- 2012-2014 – Presidium RAS Program № 12-I-П34-01 «Long-term forecast of the investment component in the concept of new industrialization of the Russian Far East». Executive.
- 2012-2014 – FEB RAS Grant № 12-I-ООН-01. «Modernizing vector of economic security strategy of the Russian Far East». Executive.
- Honorary Diploma of Presidium RAS
- Honorary Title “FEB RAS Veteran”
- Honorary Diploma of Khabarovsk Krai Governor
- 2000 – Institute of Developing Economies – JETRO, Tokyo, Japan (grant of the Japan Foundation)
- 1997 – Osaka University of Economics and Law, Japan
- 1994 – Washington State University, Pullman, the USA