Academic degree, academic status: Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor
Address: 153, Tikhookeanskaya st., Khabarovsk, 680042, Russia
- Industry economics, forestry and fishery of the Far East
- Forestry policies in Russia and Asian-Pacific countries
120 scientific works have been published including 18 monographs and published abroad (in China, the USA, Japan.) The most important publications in Russian are following:
- Management of Forest Sector in a Heavy Forested Region. Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 2002, 192 p. (co-authored with Sheingauz A.S.)
- Natural Resources Use of the Russian Far East and North-East Asia: Potential of Integration and Sustainable Development.Sheingauz A.S. (Ed.) Vladivostok. Khabarovsk: FEB RAS, 2005. 528 p.
- Forest Policy: Regional Features. Khabarovsk: KGUP «Khabarovsk Regional Printing House», 2010, 224 p.
- Pacific Russia-2050 (Synthesis of scientific-technological and economic forecasts: Pacific Russia – 2050). Minakir P.A., Sergienko V.I. (Eds.) Vladivostok: Dalnauka. 2011, 912 p.
- Evaluating the forest sector's contribution to the economy and welfare of the population in the Russian Far East. Spatial Economics. 2006. № 1. p.59-72. (co-authored with Sheingauz A.S.)
- Evaluating the consequences of Russia joining WTO for the forestry of the Far Eastern Federal District. Studies on Russian Economic Development. 2008. №3 p. 118-124. (co-authored with Sheingauz A.S.)
- The Forest Sector in the Russian Far East: The Influence of Foreign Markets and Internal Policy. Spatial Economics. 2009. № 1.P.26-50.(co-authored with Lankin A.S.)
- Forest Policy: Theory and Application. Spatial Economics. 2010. № 2. Pp.33-52.
- Modern System of Nature Management of the Russian Far East: New Tendencies and Estimates. Spatial Economics. 2013. № 3. p. 89-107. (co-authored with Lomakina N.V.)
- Whether Support to a Forest Complex of the Far East is Necessary? ECO. № 7. 2015. p. 16-34.
- Economic Belt of the Silk Way: Whether there are Opportunities for Development of Bioresource Sector of the Far East?ECO. 2016. № 7. p. 37-55.
Grants and Contests (2011-2017):
- RHSF Grant № 11-12-27005 a(р) «Forest complex of Khabarovsk Krai: regional manifestations of transformation of the national forest policy». 2011-2012. Chief.
- RHSF Grant № 13-12-27001 a(р) «Bioresource sector of the Far Eastern economy: opportunities and restrictions of development on the basis of technological modernization». 2013-2014. Chief.
- FEB RAS project №15-I-8-012. «Development of the resource sector of the Far Eastern economy in the conditions of resource-demand restrictions and institutional shocks». 2015-2017. Chief.
- 2000-2001 – Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (Japan). Subject «Forest Policy of Japan». Grant of the Japanese-Russian program of youth exchanges «OBUCHI»
- 2003-2004 – Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (Japan). Subject «Involvement of the Population in Management of Forest Use on the basis of Cooperation». Joint project.